Crankbrothers Double Shot 3 Pedals
The game-changing hybrid trail-ready Crankbrothers Double Shot 3 Pedals is so vesatile that it allows the rider to choose between the flat or clip-in side of the pedals. The flat side comes with 8 adjustable pins and textured finish for traction. It also offers a 57mm q-factor for stability at high speed. The Crankbrothers Double Shot Pedals also features premium bearings and a double seal system which allow these pedals with an enhanced durability.
- 8 pieces of adjustable pins per side
- Diamond plate pads for traction
- 2-sided entry provides superior mud shedding
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- Forged scm 435 chromoly steel spindle
- Body material: A380 aluminum
- Wing material: cast stainless steel
- Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- 403g (Pair)
- Release angle: 15° / 20°
- Q-factor: 57mm
- Packaging includes premium brass cleats with shims
Buy Crankbrothers MTB Pedals from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.