Ergon GD1 Evo Factory Lock On Handlebar Grips
Updated grip shape and texture! The first MTB Gravity handlebar Grip with tapered grip shape. More damping in the outer area with a slim inner diameter. The unique rubber compound manufactured in Germany offers adhesive and rebound properties which have never been seen before.
The Ergon GD1 Factory Lock On Grip provides a soft feeling, but still very defined and precise. The surface profile provides optimal grip and reduces the gripping force at the same time. The slim inner stop additionally improves fast positioning of the hand. The high-strength aluminum inner clamp keeps the grip torsion-proof even for carbon bike handlebars.
- 145g (Regular) | 135g (Slim)
- Downhill, freeride & gravity disciplines
- Signature Ergon's custom rubber compound
- Carbon bar friendly high-tensile inner clamp aluminum inner clamp
- Top: Anti-slip zone profile
- Bottom: Minimum gripping force needed when pulled
- Tapered grip shape - more external damping, slimmer inner diameter
- Inner stop improves orientation while gripping
- 144mm overall length, 120mm usable area
- Regular size grip with thinnest point of 30mm and thickest point of 32mm
- Slim size grip with inner diameter of 29mm and outer diameter of 30.5mm
- Regular size grip recommended for riders with glove size L/XL (8.5 – 10.5) or riders who prefer a normal grip thickness
- Slim size grip recommneded for riders with glove size Small / Medium (6.5 – 8.5) or riders who prefer a slim grip thickness.
Buy Ergon Grips from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.
Looking at it and touching it brightens my day everyday
Ergon makes one of the better grips out there and GD1 EVO is a reflection of their consistency. The grip texture is very sticky to the touch (but not the sugary sticky type) and the tappered design forces your hand to slide inwards toward the middle of the bar as oppose to it slipping off on rough terrain or even wet weather conditions. Additionally, I have L to XL size hands and this fits me fairly well. The detachable end plugs makes it convenient as well to exchange it with new ones when they're worn out.