Fizik Antares 00 Versus Evo Adaptive Carbon Road Bike Saddle
A 3D printed performance cycling road bike saddle with a revolutionary padding with high module full carbon shell and carbon rail offers a new concept of comfort, support on your ride experience. Revolutionary 3D printed padding offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning.
Without the constraints or limitations imposed by traditional production methods and materials. The Adaptive saddle padding is crafted by Carbon using its revolutionary Digital Light Synthesis technology. DLS is an additive manufacturing process which uses digital ultraviolet light projection, oxygen permeable optics, and programmable liquid resins to produce parts with excellent mechanical properties, resolution and surface finish.
Using Carbon technology, biomechanists and engineers have an unprecedented possibility: to design and manufacture multiple functional zones within the saddle, tuning each of them separately for specific mechanical properties. Each of these key functional zones is engineered with a distinctive cushioning and mechanical response, joined together progressively and seamlessly in the same padding.
Professional cyclists and amateur riders were tested in both the fizik labs and on the road. During each development phase, every iteration was carefully tested. A great focus has been put on understanding how the pressure patterns change according to different bike geometries, riding positions, and riding styles.
The saddle is very easy to clean. Even with the filthiest road muck, all you need to do is simply hose it over with water. Whatever gets in, gets out. We’ve put it through the most severe tests, simulating accelerated weathering, UV aging and wear resistance by following strict protocols.
- Length: 274mm
- Width: 139mm | 146mm
- Weight: 168g (139mm) | 171g (146mm)
- Height at 75mm width: 54 mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 151 mm
- Rail: 10x7 mm
- Adaptive: Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo: Engineered with a degree of flexibilty and a full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- 00: A combination of a high module full carbon shell and a carbon rail for ultimate stiffness and lightness
- Moebius rail: Patented closed loop design for a balanced weight distribution
- Intended use: Road racing
Buy Fizik Saddles from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.