Giro Jacket II Flat Pedal MTB Cycling Shoes
Durability meets performance with the Jacket™ II. With a grippy Vibram® Ecostep™ rubber outsole and optimized EVA midsole, you get a shred-ready, everyday mountain bike shoe. The Jacket II is the "daily driver" of our footwear line, at home on the pump track, the shop floor and over doubles on the trail—or at the pub.
To cover this much ground with a single pair of shoes you have to get the balance right - durability and performance where it counts, with style throughout. That's why it's constructed with a reinforced, water-resistant microfiber upper matched to a Vibram® Ecostep™ rubber outsole for comfort, durability and sure grip on the pedals.
Vibram® - Vibram is the world leader in high performance rubber soles. Megagrip, a high performance sticky compound with significantly more durability. All Vibram soles are produced with three objectives: to guarantee the best performance, maximum level of comfort and quality over time.
Eva midsole - Eva is a lightweight & flexible material that helps to disperse pressure and absorb shock, enhancing comfort and stability over rough terrain. It's also lightweight and resists "packing out", making it essential part of the footwear that helps create a better connection to the pedals.
- Gender: Unisex
- Shoe weight: 415g (Size 43)
- Upper construction: Water-resistant, breathable microfiber upper
- Laced closure with lace keeper
- Tubular laces are durable and hold a knot
- Toe and heel reinforcements
- Outsole: Vibram Ecostep rubber outsole engineered for flat pedals
- Optimized EVA midsole enhances pedal feel and cushioning
- Footbed: Die-cut EVA foam cushioning footbed
Buy Giro Cycling Shoes from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.