Ergon GP3 Lock On Biokork Handlebar Grips
Like all grips of the Ergon Performance Comfort series, the Ergon GP3 BioKork offers optimum ergonomics for your hands and wrists. Cork is naturally anti-bacterial as well as anti-allergic and therefore particularly skin-friendly. It offers good shock absorption and is lightweight, thanks to its low density.
The grip body consists of 40% cork, which stems from sustainable forests in Portugal and complies with strict ecological standards. All parts of the grip are produced with a focus on sustainability. 20% of the plastic in the inner core were replaced with grass fibres. The grip clamp consists of 100% recyclable aluminium. The BioKork grip is a result of the Ergon initiative “GreenLab”.
- Model: Regular
- Approx. 230g (Small) | 260g (Large)
- Touring | Commuting
- Integrated 3-finger bar end for wider range of hand positions
- Barend size: 3 finger, 50mm
- Barend made of lightweight Nylon-Composite (GFK) with rubber inserts
- 40% cork sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal
- Inner core made of compressed grass fibers
- Rubber palm section of the grip is vegetable oil based
- German made rubber compound, latex free, UV stable
- Carbon bar compatible
Regular: Both grips are longer in length
Large: glove Size: 8,5″ – 10,5″ (XL to XXL), 102 mm hand circumference
Small: glove Size: 6,5″ – 8,5″ (XS to XXL), 92 mm hand circumference
Buy Ergon Grips from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.