MET Rivale Road Helmet
The MET Rivale road helmet is the lightest open aero road helmet in its class. MET’s engineer spent hours in the wind tunnel with the support of Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka to research the best aerodynamics performances.
The Rivale’s premium methods of design and construction is based on an innovative design approach that focuses on the key performance parameters of the helmet making it compact, lightweight, ventilated and superior aerodynamic. Its specific shape enables a rider to save up to 3 watts at 50km/h: this translates to a 1 second time advantage compared to other similar road helmets. The Venturi effect on this road helmet allows the maximum air intake with the lowest drag possible. Through air channels inside the helmet hot air is pulled to the rear exhausting vents producing a great cooling effect.
The MET Rivale Road Helmet is also equipped with the top of the line fit system “Safe-T Advanced Fit System” that provides the best weight and comfort ratio. The contact points have a larger cradle surface increasing comfort and are also designed to keep weight low and allow perspiration at the back of the head. The polyurethane soft padding improves the fitting affording a comfy head touch.
Breathability and comfort are extremely important, that’s why the Rivale features Airlite straps which are 15% lighter than a standard helmet strap
- 54 – 58cm (Medium) | 59 – 62cm (Large)
- 227g (Medium) | 250g (Large)
- In-Mould(Outer Shell) | Shock absorbing polystyrene(Inner Shell)
- 16 air vents
- Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads
- Rear reflective sticker
- Anti-pinch chin strap buckle
- Anti-slip cam divider on strap and divider
- Air lite straps (15% lighter and more aerodynamic than a standard strap)
- Safe-T Advanced fit system
- Compatible with MET’s Safe-T Advanced Light System (Optional)
Buy MET Cycling Helmet from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.