Peaty’s Tubeless Tire Sealant
Peaty has been working closely with a team of scientists and product developers over the past two years to develop a revolutionary tubeless tyre sealant that will not readily dry out or ‘ball up’ within the tyre unlike most tubeless sealants currently available on the market.
The non-hazardous, non-toxic and completely biodegradable formula has been tried and tested by Peaty and a motley crew of the world’s best Downhill and Enduro mountain bike racers on the UCI Downhill World Cup, British Downhill and the Enduro World Series circuits.
The biodegradable ‘nano-platelets’ in Peaty’s Tubeless Sealant perform like platelets do in the blood and assist with the repair of larger holes and tears in the internal tyre. The ‘nano-platelets’ are completely biodegradable but look like blue glitter so if you do happen to blow a tyre off the rim, it looks spectacular!
- 120ml Trail pouch or 1 litre bottle
- 120ml sealant able to do two 27.5″ wheelsnon-hazardous, non-toxic and completely biodegradable formula
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic and completely biodegradable formula
- Spout has also been designed to assist with injecting through a de-cored valve, or directly into the tyre
- Biodegradable ‘nano-platelets’ assist with the repair of larger holes and tears in the internal tyre
- Use the 60ml filling guide printed onto the rear of the trail pouch to assist with topping up
- 1 Litre bottle has a filling guide printed on the side so you don’t have to use messy measuring cups like with other sealants
Buy Peaty’s Tubeless Kits from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.