Pirelli P Zero Velo TT Clincher Road Tire
Pirelli’s SmartNET™ Silica technology grants high wet grip to this fast, super light clincher tyre. SmartNET™ Silica also contributes to puncture resistance, even without a puncture resistance belt, keeping weight low and rolling efficiency high.
Developed over a 127tpi casing, the tread features Pirelli Functional Design Groove(FGD) and Ideal Contour Shaping(ICS) technologies. The casing textile is designed to match contour for optimal footprint, while different crown and sidewall radii guarantee controlled and specific tire deformation at different speed and lean angles. On top of this, lightning bolt groove design, derived from the experience in motorbike racing tire design, adds optimal water drainage at different angles and force loads, while ensuring low noise output and quick warm up times, for immediate maximum grip levels, period.
- 700x23C (162g): 120PSI(Max)
- Compound: Smartnet silica
- Folding Bead
- TPI: 127
- Higher rolling efficiency compared to the rest, thanks to its natural anisotropic orientation, which reduces heating while increasing elasticity, to help minimise energy dissipation
- Wide surface of the silica rod molecules enhances its natural water affinity, delivering confident handling on wet
- Functional groove depth allows cyclists to enjoy high mileage, swift handling feedback and effective water drainage
*Price does not include installation
Buy Pirelli Clincher Tires from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.