Riesel Design Koloss Front Mudguard
Mudguard from Riesel design made of high quality high quality Polypropylen (PP). The “koloss” is our “schlammPE” with a much longer front. This is a piece in front of the fork and thus holds the last splash of your face away. The fender is extremely flexible and lightweight. Mudguard is fixed with cable ties between the lower legs and the fork bridge of the suspension fork.
- Weigh 45g
- The shape of the fender has been specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of modern forks (even BOOST models)
- Extra thick for maximum stiffness and durability, made of recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
- Graphics are embedded in the material and thus permanently protected from adverse influences
- Is extremely scratch resistant
- Developed as a splash guard in the front. In a variety of bike models there is the possibility to use as a damper protection
- Suitable for Mountainbike (XC, marathon, tour, trail, all mountain, enduro, freeride and downhill)
- Can be used wheel size 26″, 26+, 27,5″, 27,5+, 29″, 29+
- Packaging include 1 x Mudguard & cable ties
Buy Riesel Design Mudguards from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.