Shimano SLX M7000 Disc Brake Set
Shimano SLX M7000 Hydraulic Disc Brake comes with lighter and more durable brake levers & trail rated for power. With SLX M7000 hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano upgraded the system with a new, integrated master cylinder that gives a sleeker look, saves weight and frees up valuable handlebar space.
The brakes feature a short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding. Shim-less mounting system allows for quick setting up. Oversized 22mm twin phenolic pistons are optimised for heat insulation, light weight and stiffness.
SLX brakes adopt many of the top-end technologies from XTR and XT, including Servo-Wave modulation and ceramic pistons, making these brakes feel powerful. These brakes require only a lesser effort to reach full braking power. At a lower cost than Shimano XT and Shimano XTR, these benefits are worth the price!
- Servo wave action power adjuster
- Caliper comes in J04C metal with radiator fin brake pads
- 2-finger brake lever
- Servo Wave action offer high power and short stroke by varying pad speed throughout the lever stroke
- Tool-free reach adjuster
- Hinged clamp for quick installation (I-spec-II compatible)
- Ceramic pistons for maximum heat insulation
- Hose length: 1000mm (Front/Left) | 1700mm (Rear/Right)
Note: Price does not include installation.
Buy Shimano MTB Brakes from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.