Shimano SM-RT900 Dura-Ace Ice-Tech Freeza Center Lock Disc Brake Rotor
The precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load. Their super polished braking surface increases the braking performance even better. The Center Lock interface with the hub provides an increased contact area between the hub and rotor compared to a 6-bolt design.
This is especially noticeable when used on a disc brake road bike where the braking forces produced are increased due to the grip of rubber on tarmac. Off road this is not as noticeable as tires tends to skid sooner due to the lower levels of grip associated with braking on a loose surface.
- Size : 140mm, 160mm
- Weight : 100g(140mm), 118g(160mm)
- Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing
- Integrated low-profile caliper design
- Easy tool access
- Easy wheel replacement
- Easy and clean bleeding system
- Improved heat dissipation
- Designed as optimum balance of hydraulic brake system for racing purpose
- Light weight as racing components
- Better control and confidence in race conditions
- Simple set up and maintenance
- Powerfully integrated brake performance
- Stainless steel/Aluminum/Stainless steel 3-layer sandwich structure
Buy Shimano Disc Brake Rotors from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.