Ride Concepts Flume BOA® Women's Flat Pedal MTB Cycling ShoesRide Concepts
Ride Concepts Flume BOA® Women's Flat Pedal MTB Cycling Shoes
All new Flume BOA® combines advanced off-road footwear technology with bike-specific performance to offer a trail flat shoe that’s designed to outlast the biggest epics. Flume BOA® features the BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable, precision fit with strong, flexible, and low-friction textile TX4 laces.
The Cordura® upper is breathable and lightweight, but also trail-tough and protective with a stitch-free and fully welded construction. The new adaptable outsole has a supportive pedal contact area featuring the MAX GRIP rubber for a confident connection with the pedal when charging the trail ahead. Compliant reverse hex traction in the toe and heel make easier work when hiking becomes necessary.
MAX GRIP: Ride Concepts softest, most grippy compound, MAX GRIP is dialed specifically for the utmost pedal contact and feel but also upholding a high level of durability. Downright tacky and responsive, it is the ideal instrument for the most demanding days on the bike.
D3O: Ride Concepts partner with D3O to incorporate impact absorbing materials in their insoles and medial collar protection throughout much of RC line. This soft, lightweight and flexible material is ideal for footwear – reducing feedback from the trail and harsh impacts through the Zone Technology insoles and adding crank protection in ride Concepts premium gravity and enduro models.
BOA®: New Flume BOA® shoes utilize the BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable, precision fit with strong, flexible, and low-friction textile TX4 Laces.
Cordura: Cordura material is used in uppers of Ride Concepts Flume series. This high performance durable fabric is lightweight and breathable, ideal for trail applications.
- Weight: 400g (Size US8)
- MAX GRIP rubber outsole
- Hexagon outsole featuring reverse hex traction pattern on toe and heel for hike-able climbs and descents
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O® High impact zone technology insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Lightweight bonded upper featuring Cordura® mesh for durability and breathability
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining controls odor
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- The BOA® fit system delivers dialed in performance and micro-adjustable precision fit with flexible, low-friction textile TX4 laces
- Hook and loop strap for additional foot retention
- TPU mud guard to protect against dirt, debris and rubbing
- TPU toe and heel protection with reinforced anti-abrasion film
- Heel pull tab for easy entry
- Low volume
Buy Ride Concept Shoes from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.