Ride Concepts Tallac Clip BOA® Men's SPD MTB Cycling Shoes
High performance trail conqueror, featuring the dial-based BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable, precision fit with strong, flexible and low-friction textile TX4 Laces. All new Tallac BOA® combines advanced off-road footwear technology with bike-specific performance to offer a trail flat shoe that’s designed to outlast the biggest epics.
The Cordura® upper is breathable and lightweight, but also trail-tough and protective with a stitch-free and fully welded construction. The new adaptable outsole has a supportive pedal contact area featuring the CLIP GRIP rubber, transfers power when charging the terrain ahead and a long cleat runway for easy integration with the pedal. Compliant reverse hex traction in the toe and heel make easier work when hiking becomes necessary.
CLIP GRIP: Utilized exclusively on clip offerings, CLIP GRIP is tuned to ensure that no barriers exist when clipping in and out of the pedal, while still promoting ample traction when hiking.
D3O: Ride Concepts partner with D3O to incorporate impact absorbing materials in their insoles and medial collar protection throughout much of Ride Concepts line. This soft, lightweight and flexible material is ideal for footwear – reducing feedback from the trail and harsh impacts through Ride Concepts zone technology insoles and adding crank protection in their premium gravity and enduro models.
BOA®: New Tallac BOA® shoes utilize the BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable, precision fit with strong, flexible, and low-friction textile TX4 Laces.
Cordura: New for 2022, Cordura material is used in uppers of Ride Concepts Tallac BOA®. This high performance durable fabric is lightweight and breathable, ideal for the trail applications.
- Weight: 570g per shoe (US10)
- CLIP GRIP rubber outsole
- Hexagon outsole featuring reverse hex traction pattern on toe and heel for hike-able climbs and descents
- Extended cleat line (42mm) for maximum cleat placement options and cleat pocket runway
- RC powerdrive nylon shank drives power and maintains lateral stiffness
- EVA midsole provide support and shock absorption
- D3O® high impact zone technology insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Lightweight bonded upper featuring cordura® mesh for durability and breathability
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining controls odor
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- The BOA® Fit System delivers dialed in performance and micro-adjustable precision fit with flexible, low-friction textile TX4 laces
- Hook and loop strap for additional foot retention
- TPU mud guard to protect against dirt, debris and rubbing
- TPU toe and heel protection with reinforced anti-abrasion film
- Heel pull tab for easy entry
- Men’s performance: Optimized padding, stiffer flex and wider toe box
- Low volume
Buy Ride Concepts Shoes from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.