Shimano 105 Di2 R7170 2x12 Speed Groupset
Function and technologies inherited from Dura-Ace and Ultegra, Shimano 105 is the culmination of years of research and development. With a shared Di2 platform, sophisticated ergonomics, Shimano 105-optimized gear combinations, and an exceptional brake system, the new Shimano 105 marks a new era of affordable performance.
Never skip a shift as you fatigue or encounter an unexpected climb. Worry-free Di2 shifting and a compact R7100 series shifter keeps you in control in any situation. The difference is made over the course of a ride, saving you energy with every gear change, allowing you to focus on the scenery, your effort, and your friends. The all-new lever shape brings comfort and control in every riding position.
Easier on the hands: Comfortable compact hoods
Shifting is automatically completed at the touch of a switch, eliminating the need for the amount of stroke required for mechanical shifting. The rider can shift into the most appropriate gear at will, depending on the ever-changing conditions, speed, and road surface. This is a great advantage not only in the world of racing, but for all cyclists.
Shimano 105's sub-1:1 ratio 12-speed range is a tool that lets riders take on steeper slopes and better control their effort along the way with Shimano FC-R7100-12 crankset pairing with CS-R7100-12 or CS-HG710-12 cassette, and RD-R7150 rear derailleur supporting the cassette ratio of 34T-36T.
One-hand shifting that can be personalized to match your riding style
Enjoy simple, one-hand control as the Shimano 105 FD-R7150 front derailleur is automatically kept in synchronization with the 105 RD-R7150 rear for consistent pedaling efficiency and stress-free shifting. You can personalize it to match your riding style in the E-TUBE Project app.
With a new piston design, race-ready braking is now available for even more riders. The new Shimano 105 BR-R7170 brake caliper allow riders to progress in their cycling journey by learning the joys of braking and pushing their limits with better sensitive braking control in a wider control zone and 10% wider pad clearance.
105 Di2 R7170 2x12 Speed Groupset includes:
- 105 ST-R7170 2x12 speed Di2 shifters - left/front + right/rear
- 105 BR-R7170 hydraulic disc brake calipers (resin pads) - front + rear
- 105 FD-R7150 Di2 2x12 speed front derailleur
- 105 RD-R7150 Di2 12 speed rear derailleur
- 105 CS-R7100 12 speed cassette - 11-34T
- 105 FC-R7100 2x12 speed crankset
- 105/SLX CN-M7100 12 speed chain with quick link - 116 links
- 105/SLX SM-RT70 center lock rotor external serration - 140mm
- 105/SLX SM-RT70 center lock rotor external serration - 160mm
- BT-DN300 Di2 battery (built-in type)
- EW-SD300 electric wire - 1x900mm & 1x1200mm
- EW-EC300 charging cable - 1700mm
Buy Shimano Groupset from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.