Vittoria Barzo Graphene 2.0 MTB Tyre
Riding technical XC? The Barzo is the choice of the 2015 World Champion, as well as the winner of the BC Bike Race. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where we place an alternating ridge design, and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. World Championship? Check.
Vittoria TNT, with the TNT technology (Tube - NoTube) the tire features an additional sidewall layer and is suitable for tube or tubeless riding.
Vittoria TLR, the future of the folding tires at Vittoria. TLR means "Tubeless Ready" without additional sidewall reinforcement for supple and smooth rolling characteristics.
- Tubeless ready
- Suitable for cross country and trail
- Terrain: Dry & mixed
- Size: 27.5 x 2.25" (55-584), 29 x 2.25" (55-622), 29 x 2.35" (57-622)
- Weight (TNT): 27.5 x 2.25" (680g), 29 x 2.25" (690g)
- Weight (TLR): 29 x 2.25" (660g), 29 x 2.35" (725g)
- Pressure (PSI): 29-58 (29 x 2.25" TNT), 29-58 (29 x 2.25" TLR)
- Pressure (Bar): 2-4 (29 x 2.25" TNT), 2-4 (29 x 2.25" TLR)
- 120 TPI Nylon casing
- Folding bead
- Functionalized graphene 2.0 compound
- Aggressive XC tread for the most technical terrain
- 4 Compounds for extended durability
- Moto-block square knobs offers stability and durability
- Medium spaced knobs for a range of terrain and conditions
Buy Vittoria MTB Tyre from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts, and components shop.