Vittoria Corsa N.EXT Tubeless Ready Competition Clincher Road TyreVittoria
Vittoria Corsa N.EXT Tubeless Ready Competition Clincher Road Tyre
Corsa N.EXT Tubeless (TLR) is the exciting new addition to the Corsa family. Designed to satisfy the requirements of enthusiast cyclists who clock up the miles on long and demanding weekly rides, Corsa N.EXT combines Vittoria's peerless knowledge of racing performance with the durability of a long-lasting nylon casing that uses a unique Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life.
To increase puncture protection, the central section of the casing features 3 layers of nylon as well as an additional puncture protection belt. Corsa N.EXT is the first road racing tire to feature a QR Code - printed on the tire hot patch - for easy access to useful technical information about the tire.
- Tire bead: Tubeless (TLR)
- Tire pressure (700 x 26C): 110 PSI / 7.5 Bar
- Tire pressure (700 x 28C): 95 PSI / 6.5 Bar (TLR) | 72 PSI /5 Bar (Hookless)
- Tire pressure (700 x 30C): 87 PSI / 6 Bar (TLR) | 72 PSI /5 Bar (Hookless)
- Tire pressure (700 x 32C): 87 PSI / 6 Bar (TLR) | 72 PSI /5 Bar (Hookless)
- Tire pressure (700 x 34C): 80 PSI / 5.5 Bar (TLR) | 72 PSI /5 Bar (Hookless)
- Weight: 260g (700 x 24C), 285g (700 x 26C), 330g (700 x 28C), 355g (700 x 30C) 356g (700 x 32C), 395g (700 x 34C)
- New combination of Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life
- Nylon casing provides durability, for daily racers who want to raise the bar of their performance relying on a long-lasting tyre
- Proven tread design used by Vittoria teams in the World Tour
- Material: Nylon 100 TPI
Buy Vittoria Clincher Tubeless Road Tyre from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts, and components shop.
Skeptical at first because of the price but after trying friends bike with this tyre on i decided to buy! The rolling speed is superb good.
Main issue is the tire does not hold it's air even with sealant and even then, sealant 'wet' marks appear on the tire surface (probably due to the very thin casing). Also, it is extremely difficult to remove from the rim as the tyre is very soft. Had to replace with GP5000 S TRs which had none of these issues.