Vittoria Terreno Wet Graphene 2.0 Gravel Tyre
Many a battle has been lost, due to a lack of preparation. In Gravel and Cyclocross racing, having the right tires is often the critical difference between winning, and learning the hard way.When developing the Terreno Wet tread, Vittoria worked with the top athletes to gather their wish-list of performance traits that would make the ultimate wet weather weapon.
Versatility was the common thread, it had to roll like a race tire, corner on rails, and be virtually clog proof. A tall order by any measure. The final product is a tread that performs unlike any other. With the open alternating-lugged design and full siping, the Terreno Wet delivers pro performance, in a range of soft terrain. Full knob siping keeps the tread flexible on slick surfaces. Alternating center ridge rolls fast, and provides forward traction.
- Model: Terreno Wet
- Tire bead: TNT (Trail)
- Pressure (PSI): 35-87 (700 x 38C)
- Pressure (Bar): 2.5-6 (700 x 38C)
- Weight: 500g (700 x 38C)
- Tubeless ready
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for improved cut resistance and overall strength.
- 120 TPI for high durability thread for long life and protection
- Sidewall protection: casing with additional cut-resistant side wall protection layer
Buy Vittoria Gravel Tyre from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.