Crankbrothers Mallet SPD MTB Cycling Shoes - Classic Lace SystemCrankbrothers
Crankbrothers Mallet SPD MTB Cycling Shoes - Classic Lace System
The Crankbrothers Mallet clip-in shoe plays nice on the race track and at the bike park. Crankbrothers innovative match system optimizes engagement for any MTB clip-in system, whether that's Crankbrothers or SPD. It comes with match shim and Crankbrothers cleat pre-installed in a neutral position so they are ready to ride with Crankbrothers pedals right out of the box.
Classic lace system: Smooth closure with round laces and a pocket to safely tuck laces.
Match box: The ramped cleat box offers easy front and rear pedal entry and mud shedding. A Race Zone setback on the cleat track allows the cleat to be positioned further toward the heel for added control and stability when descending.
Match compound: Mid-friction rubber compound (MC1) allows for easy pedal entry and exit and is hard enough to hold up to wear and tear. The radial lug pattern around the cleat box is designed to provide smooth release from the pedal body.
Match outsole: The tread pattern is designed for traction off the bike. Directionally angled and spaced toe and heel lugs offer traction for hiking up or down steep terrain. The ramped toe provides walkability on steep terrain.
- Weight: 415g per shoe (US 9 / EU 42)
- Classic lace system for smooth closure with round laces
- Hidden eyelet & lace pocket for cleaner looks and to safely tuck laces
- Perforated padded tongue for extra comfort and breathability
- Reinforced toe for protection
- Mesh windows, heel dots and perforated toe for add-on breathability
- Match Box: optimized for any MTB pedal, including SPD
- Match Compound: MC1 mid-friction compound for easy pedal exit
- Pre-installed Crankbrothers shim and cleat
Buy Crankbrothers MTB Shoes from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.