Ergon GS3 Lock On Handlebar Grips
Piloted to numerous solo 24 hour race victories and stage race wins, the GS3 is highlighted by a independently adjustable 3 finger bar end made of robust fiber glass reinforced composite giving the rider added comfort and leverage. Grab it and go!
GS3 combines comfort in a lightweight package, ideal for long distance endurance athletes. The 3-finger barend is made out of fiberglass reinforced composite, which offers more hand positions for increased comfort and leverage on long mountainbike rides. Additional rubber is used on the barend improving the rider‘s grip during hand position changes.
The exclusive German produced rubber compound found in the grip and on the barend enables precise steering and control, all while still maximizing optimized damping features. The grip provides ideal comfort over long distances through ultimate pressure distribution and ride tuned flex. Carbon bar compatible.
- Suitable for Mountain Bike, Marathon, XC
- Weigh 250g(Large) | 242g(Small)
- Size: Small | Large
- Bar end size 3 finger, 50mm
- Barend made of lightweight Nylon-Composite (GFK) with rubber inserts
- German made lightweight Direct Control rubber compound
- Latex free and UV stable
- Soft flexible wing
- 2 Internal supports tuned for rebound and control
- Carbon handlebar compatible
- Recommended large for glove size: 8.5" to 10.5" (XL-XXL), 102mm hand circumference
- Recommended small for glove size: 6.5" to 8.5" (S-L), 92mm hand circumference
Buy Ergon Grips from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.