Giro Monaco II Gel Half Finger Gloves
Designed for high-performance and high-mileage riders. Hard-working, handle-gripping hands deserve exceptional fit, plush cushioning, breathability. The Monaco™ II Gel glove hits all the marks, and is begging to get out for a ride.
The Monaco II Gel Glove's 3-piece Pittards® vented leather palm and breathable construction is combined with Technogel® padding for exceptional pressure distribution, ventilation, and fit. Meanwhile, double-stitched seams provide increased durability for season of hard use and frequent washings.
Pittards® leather: Select Giro gloves feature Pittards® cabretta (hairsheep) leather chosen for its thin-but-tough structure. Pittards leather undergo a special tanning process that helps the leather to absorb less water and resist sweat better than other leathers and synthetics. In addition to outstanding performance, no other material provides the fit and comfort of natural leather; it is a difference you will feel the moment you try on a pair of Giro gloves.
Super fit engineering: A proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and the size of the hand. Unqiue 3-piece palm construction tailors the fit to Giro gloves to reduce bunching and allows hand to move naturally for enhanced control that doesn't compromise bar feel. By designing each part of the palm to mimic a hands features and articulation. Super fit engineering and 3-piece palm construction reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding.
Technogel: A proprietary polyurethane material originally designed for medical applications. Giro uses Technogel for the padding in their premium gloves because of its superior pressure distribution characteristics. When pressed between the glove and handlebar, Technogel molds itself to the hand by deorming along all three axes. Normal padding material tend to deform along one axis which causes pressure to accumulate in the direct contact zones. Giro gloves with Technogel has up to 300% better pressure distribution and 30% impact absorption better than standard gel. Enhanced comfort, protection from shocks, vibration and numbness over long periods of cycling.
Three-piece palm construction: Unique 3-piece palm construction tailors the fit of the Giro gloves to reduce bunching, and allows your hand to move naturally for enhanced control that doesn't compromise bar feel. By designing each part of the palm to mimic a hands features and articulation, Giro gloves increase grip and provide a superior level of protection for the entire hand.
- Upper construction: Moisture-wicking 4-way stretch, breathable mesh | Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface | Low profile hook and loop closure | Fingertip puller pockets | Reflective highlights
- Padding: 3mm technogel padding
- Palm: Super fit engineered three panel design | Pittards vented leather | Double-stitched seams increase durability
- Sizing guide (hand width): 179 - 200mm (small), 201 - 219mm (medium), 220 - 234mm (large) & 235 - 249mm (extra large)
- Sizing guide (hand length): 165 - 179mm (small), 180 - 194mm (medium), 195 - 204mm (large) & 205 - 219mm (extra large)
1. Wrap the tape measure around your hand at the widest part of the palm, and lightly close your hand before taking the measurement. This is your Hand Width measurement.
2. Once you have that measurement recorded, use a tape measure to determine the length of your hand from the tip of your longest finger to the base of your palm at the wrist. This is your Hand Length measurement.
Buy Giro Half Finger Gloves from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.