Knog Plus Rear Light
Knog Plus rear bike light is a super-bright, wearable and USB rechargeable bike light. An output of 20 lumens of light from the integrated COB LEDs ensures you are well seen up to 500 metres away.
The Plus rear light pumps out an impressive 20 lumens of light and has 5 different light modes. It’ll keep you lit up all night long, with run times of up to 40 hours on eco flash. Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
The integrated USB plug makes charging Plus is a breeze. No charging cable required, Plus plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements. Just remove from it’s magnetic mount and you’re ready to charge.
Swapping cycling for camping or running? No dramas. Remove the light from its magnetic mount and it now doubles as a wearable night running light and versatile camping light. Use the clip to attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks, headband, backpack, dog collar and more.
With multiple mounting methods, you can mount it almost anywhere! Handlebars, forks, seatposts, pannier racks and stays. Vertical and horizontal. Standard and oversize handlebars and seatposts (22.2 – 31.8mm+). Anything goes.
*Note for Macbook Air owners : The magnet in your MacBook Air responds to the magnet in the Plus light and turns off the screen when it's plugged in to charge. This does not harm your computer (it just thinks the lid is closed).
- Lumens: 20
- Dimension: 66mm (H) x 24mm (W) x 14mm (L)
- Weight: 18 grams
- Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs
- Mode: Steady (20 lumens), Strobe (20 lumens), Pulse (20 lumens), Fancy flash (20 lumens) & Eco flash (20 lumens)
- Runtime: Steady (2 hours), Strobe (8.5 hours), Pulse (4.5 hours), Fancy flash (10 hours) & Eco flash (40 hours)
- Recharge time: approx 4 hours
- Packaging includes: 1 x small mounting strap (22-27mm diameter), 1 x large mounting strap (28-32mm+ diameter)
Buy Knog front lights from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.