Ravemen PR2400 USB Rechargeable Front Light
Ravemen PR2400 features 5 high intensity white LEDs and 8000mAh/3.6V high capacity rechargeable battery. High performance bike light design for riders who love night city riding and trail riding.
Maximum of 2400 lumens output and user-friendly features, such as OLED runtime display and wireless remote switch. PR2400 will enhance your night riding experience to a whole new level like never did before!
High/low beams optical design with 5 white LEDs, special optical lens for the central LED to reduce glare for other road users and provide close range wide flood light and long distance spotlight for urban riding. Simulation to the design of automotive headlight with far reaching high beam and wide low beam for all terrain riding.
OLED runtime display and mode indicators shows the remaining runtime of each brightness level instantly in an intuitive way and help to select the ideal brightness level for different riding situations
The wireless remote switch gives you easy control of brightness levels easily. You can use wireless remote switch to control the emergency mode to simulate like a high beam similar to automotive to alert opposite riders or cars. Long press to activate max output for emergency needs or dark area.
PR2400 is made of lightweight aircraft grade aluminum body with multi fins for better heat dissipation performance and has high water resistance level IPX8 which is suitable for extreme weather and riding conditions.
PR2400 has the function extending its runtime of the battery by connecting with external power source to emergency lighting when the light is in low power. Type-C Reversible connector to charge your light easily without the need to flip around for the correct orientation. USB output port to use the light as a powerbank and charge your digital device if required.
- Lumens: 2400
- Dimension: 105mm (L) x 51mm (W) x 36mm (H)
- Weight: 282g (headlight)
- LED: 5 x high efficiency white LEDs
- IPX8 water resistance
- Impact resistance: 1 metre
- Max distance: 200 metres
- Compatible with handlebar of 31.8mm and 35mm diameter
- Battery: 8000mAh/3.6V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Road biking mode(Lumens): 900 (High), 500 (Mid), 300 (Low), 100 (Eco), 500 (Rapid flashing), 2400 (Turbo)
- Road biking mode(run time): 3.4hrs (High), 5.5hrs (Mid), 11.5hrs (Low), 45hrs (Eco), 20hrs (Rapid flashing)
- Mountain biking mode(Lumens): 2400 (High), 1200 (Mid), 600 (Low), 2400 (Turbo)
- Mountain biking mode(run time): 1.5hrs (High), 2.4hrs (Mid), 5.5hrs (Low)
- OLED real-time display to show remaining runtime in each brightness level
- Anti-glare optical lens for road biking mode to reduce glare for road users and provide close range wide flood light
- High/low beam illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far reaching high beam and wide low beam for all terrain riding
- Wireless remote switch to change brightness level and long press to activate max output for signaling
- Type-C input port for easy charging and USB output port to charge portable digital devices
- Extending battery runtime by connecting with external power source
- Intelligent memory circuit resume last mode used
- Intelligent thermal management circuit to prevent overheat of LEDs
- Quick release design for easy slide in and out of light unit
- Handlebar mount made of durable plastic
- Front and main body made of Aluminium with Mil Type III hard coat anodizing; the rear part made by durable plastic
- Packaging include 1x PR2400 Front Light, 1x ABM08 screw-type handlebar mount, 1x ARS02 wireless remote switch, 1x CR2032 Battery
Buy Ravemen front lights from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.
Item arrived as described. Seamless transaction. Rapid delivery. Very happy with item, thank you.
Coming from PR1200 and PR1600, this headlight is fixing the many flaws from PR1600, like : - Dim battery display (replaced by interactive OLED LCD) - Consistent mode memory (PR1600 tend to forget mode memory after 3 days not used and will back to high setting in road mode) - Better remote using BLE instead generic RF (PR1600 is hit and miss) - And mostly, smooth transition when changing mode is back !! (PR1600 is my only Ravemen headlight which doesn't have this feature, it just step immediately like much many bike light in market) The cons are the system asking 327 gram weight on your handlebar, other than that is great. The mount is also slightly different than other Ravemen products so you can slide another Ravemen light into PR2400 mount and vice versa.