Shimano Ultegra R8000 11 Speed Front Derailleur
The Shimano Ultegra R8000 11 Speed Front Derailleur is to provide an ultra-smooth shifting action that flawlessly moves your chain up and down whenever required. Passing down of Dura-Ace 9100 technology to Ultegra R8000 11-speed drivetrains continues with the FD-R8000 front derailleur. Shimano redesigned it to have a lighter shift action, increased frame and tire clearance, and to work better with chain lines seen on road bikes with disc brakes and shorter chainstays.
FD-R8000 Front Derailleur is constructed from a chrome-plated steel cage, stainless steel hardware and bolts, aluminum inner links, and graphene fiber-reinforced outer link. The braze-on bracket is forged and painted aluminum as is the clamp on the band clamp versions.
- Weight: 90g
- Type: Braze-on
- Toggle link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally
- Wide inner link increased rigidity and takes front shifting performance to a new level
- Accommodates a broader range of cable routing
- More clearance for frames with bigger tires disc brake chain lines
- Top gear teeth: 46-53T
- Chain angle: 61-66
- Chain line: 43.5mm
- Total capacity: 16T
- Design for Shimano 2 x 11 speed road drivetrain system
Buy Shimano Road Front Derailleurs from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.