Crankbrothers Mallet E LS Clipless Pedals - Limited Edition
The Mallet E LS is the ultimate pedal for enduro riding that will give you the extra edge. LS stands for Long Spindle which enhances better control and optimised clearance. For a slip-free and stable platform, this pair of pedals are equipped with 6 adjustable pins per side, traction pads, and a ribbed body. The four-sided cleat entry allows an easy engagement, so you can just stamp down and pedal off!
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- 6 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Body Material: 6061-T6 aluminum Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- 57mm q-factor for increased shoe clearance and control
- Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer Bearing Type: Enduro MAX cartridge bearing
- Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Spring Material: 300 series stainless steel
- Weight: 424g per pair
Buy Crankbrothers Flat Pedals from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.