Vittoria Terreno Dry Graphene 2.0 Gravel Tyre
Aggressive file tread, or super low-profile knob design? The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled “fish scale” design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance.
- Model: Terreno Dry
- Tire bead: TNT (Trail)
- Tubeless ready
- Pressure (PSI): 35-87 (700 x 38C), 35-70 (650 x 47C)
- Pressure (Bar): 2.5-6 (700 x 38C), 2.5-6 (650 x 47C)
- Weight: 490g (700 x 38C), 550g (650 x 47C)
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for improved cut resistance and overall strength.
- 120 TPI for high durability thread for long life and protection
- Sidewall protection: casing with additional cut-resistant side wall protection layer
Buy Vittoria Gravel Tyre from New Era Cycle online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop.